Friday, April 21, 2006

COOL SHOUT'S...




Thank's for all the cool shout's on my blog here everyone, very much appreciated. I was really happy how 'Matches' went, and then 'Misery' with Simon was really cool, and it was great to listen to it on ITA Radio, thank's Gaz. I thought the whole show went really well considering Rachel didn't feel very well.
I've posted some more holiday photo's, I didn't really get to visit the nature reserve, although Rene and I walked down the mountain, that we were staying at the top of, only to find a large fence, it was also getting dark, and I had promised to cook dinner. We made it back up the mountain in good time, but were both exhausted. I did cook dinner though, and it was delicious if I say so myself, we both slept very well that night.
Although I haven't blogged that much recently, I'll try harder in future, thank's again for all the great comment's, you really make me smile.
Rene's home from work early because she doesn't feel very well, so I better get my nurses uniform out and look after her, that is a joke of course, although I will be looking after her, there was so much driving for her to do, I started to feel as though I should learn, just to take the pressure off Rene. Anyway, thank's again, take care all, and if you want to, GMaS.

mikey

13 Comments:

Blogger JoeBoy said...

Hope Rene feels better. I always enjoy your work. It's Spring Time and the daylight last longer. I wish I were more motivated. Maybe you could send some mojo my way. Take care Mikey C.

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Alright, second comment! :P

Looks like you had a great trip! I really dig the first pic... very pretty.

Already looking forward to episode 9 next week! You ought to do a plunder the covers. :D

Cheers,
-L-
P.S: What's GMaS?

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Elaine said...

Thanks for posting more those lovely pictures. Looks like you had a great time.

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Mark T said...

Hi Mikey, you look a cool dude in the photos and really relaxed. Not sure if you'd look very cool in a nurses uniform. Enjoyed Misery with Simon on ITA. Any chance of performing it at The Riga in May? Learning to drive sounds a good idea although it may be best if Rene doesn't give you lessons. Could end up in lots of rows!! Enjoy your weekend. Mark

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Bri said...

Hey Mikey,

For a number of reasons, I didn't learn to drive until I was in my early 30s. From the first time out, I love loove loved it and I adore driving. Now I'm teaching A.J. how to drive and he says I'm an awesome teacher. Too bad I can't come help you to learn (but I think you drive on the "wrong" side of the road, don't you?)

I think you'd love it too.
Please tell Rene I'm sending her good thoughts. Love, Brina

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Paul B said...

Dont feel bad about not blogging as much. I had to slow down my blogging as work gets more intense throught the spring. Only afew more weeks till summer...

and what a summer it will be!! :)


Paul B

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Thanks for the pics Mikey, always fun to see!

Stay well, and send all my best to Rene

sue

GMAS = Give Me A Shout! (for Lindsay)

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger greekzoe said...

Lovely pictures Mikey! You are an awesome photographer! I always enjoy looking at them. Glad you had a good holiday.
I'm sorry Rene is not feeling well. I had to chuckle when I read you were going to put on your nurses uniform. A picture just came to my mind. I hope she is better soon.
Have a great weekend!

Zoe

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Thanks, lzygrl! :D

Saturday, April 22, 2006  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Thank's everyone.
mikey

Sunday, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

fantastic photos Mikey! I really love them all....not favorites here. I love how Rene's shoes are bright red against the background of browns and greens. That would be a very cool painting! Don't you think?

X-Molly

Wednesday, April 26, 2006  
Blogger blue said...

Hi Mikey!

Fantastic last night show.
I love you wearing eyeglasses.
Looks so intelligent.

Thanks for sharing beautiful music and shouting ME !!

Much ULTRA Super LOOOOOVE,
Tomoko xx

Thursday, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home